Week 3 Practice Work
Chapter 1 Practice
Welcome to My First Web Page
This is an HTML page I created in Notepad.
Chapter 2 Practice
The Story in the Book
Molly had been staring out of her window for about an hour now. On her desk, lying between the copies of Nature, New Scientist, and all the other scientific journals her work had appeared in, was a well thumbed copy of On The Road. It had been Molly’s favorite book since college, and the longer she spent in these four walls the more she felt she needed to be free.
She had spent the last ten years in this room, sitting under a poster with an Oscar Wilde quote proclaiming that
Work is the refuge of people who have nothing better to do. Although many considered her pioneering work, unraveling in the secrets of the llama DNA to be an outstanding achievement. Molly did think she had something better to do.
Chapter 3 Practice
Eggs are one of my favorite foods. Here is a recipe for deliciously rich scrambled eggs.
- 2 eggs
- 1tbs butter
- 2tbs cream
- Melt butter in a frying pan over a medium heat
- Gently mix the eggs and cream in a bowl
- Once butter has melted add cream and eggs
- Using a spatula fold the eggs from the edge of the pan to the center every 20 seconds (as if you are making an omelette)
- When the eggs are still moist remove from the heat (it will continue to cook on the plate until served)
Chapter 4 Practice
Here are some of the film festivals we will be attending this year.
Please contact us if you would like more information.
Park City, Utah, USA
20-30 January 2011
20 February 2011